• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Q&A Billing

Hi guys! Can anybody give me an advice pertaining to which billing software to use? I am hired as the medical biller for this new Internal Medicine practice that just opened here in my area. Nothing has ben set up as far as billing software. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Oh wow - there are so many choices. I haven't done billing in years so hesitate to recommend but applaud you for doing your homework. Get demos from the vendors and see how user friendly it is. The seek out reviews. Hopefully someone with experience will jump on and give you some better suggestions.

Oh wow - there are so many choices. I haven't done billing in years so hesitate to recommend but applaud you for doing your homework. Get demos from the vendors and see how user friendly it is. The seek out reviews. Hopefully someone with experience will jump on and give you some better suggestions.
Thank you Laureen. I hope someone will direct me because I am not really sure of what I am going to do right now other than contact a few websites that offers billing software. Thank you again!